Over the years we've posted quite a few Thanksgiving posts, so we thought this year we'd assemble them into one handy post.
Here's some recipes, tips, and tricks for the week:
- -A handy chart for turkey thawing times
- -Another for roasting times, no guessing, and no dried-out bird
- -"Thankful Tree" craft for all month, all week, or just your Thanksgiving get-together
- -Super easy, but delicious cranberry sauce
- -DIY pumpkin pie spice- tasty and fresh. I put it in EVERYTHING!
- -A delicious green bean casserole variation
- -The best pecan pie
- -And for breakfast, moist pumpkin muffins
- -If you're like me, you'll use this tip several times while baking: easy egg clean up