|She CAN blend!|
- 3 Tablespoons of baking soda
- 3 Tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn syrup
- 3 Tablespoons white vinegar
- Several drops of food coloring for each color made
Next, have a little fun mixing in your colors. I noticed as mine dried that I should have taken into consideration that my containers were smaller than most others...and my extra drops of color rose to the top and impeded drying. I panicked for a quick moment, then ran and grabbed a few cotton balls. I barely touched them to the excess, and the wicked it right up! WHEW!
Let dry overnight, and enjoy.
|And they even have handy lids! =-)|